How to Find Discontinued Casablanca Fan Parts
Casablanca company has discontinued different ceiling fans that is why people are unable to find discontinued fan parts of Casablanca. They have discontinued different models of Casablanca.
Here is the list of Casablanca Discontinued Fans:
- Ainsworth 60 Light Wall Control
- Ainsworth 60 energy star
- Brescia 52-60 Standard
- Caneel Bay damp 56 with light
- Casablanca Coletti Aged Bronze Ceiling Fan
- Casablanca Holliston DC ceiling fan
- Panama Energy Star ceiling fan by Casablanca
- Casablanca Holliston antique brass ceiling fan
- Casablanca Isotope flush mount ceiling fan
- Panama DC 54 with wall control
- Panama XLP 52-60 wall control
- Stealth 54 energy star ceiling fan
- Casablanca Tercera ceiling fan
- Panama Bronze energy star 52-60
First step is to find out the model number of your Casablanca ceiling fan.
Read this helpful post:
After doing so, you can contact the customer support to ask whether that fan part is available or not. In addition, you can also ask from support that is there any other Casablanca fan part that can be used as an alternative by telling them your model number.
If you need a remote control, then you can find a universal remote. It may be compatible with your fan.
Secondly, you can go through the hunter fan’s official site that makes Casablanca fans. Go through the service parts tab to see if you find anything.
After doing so, you can search @ Amazon if anyone is selling your replacement part or not.
Still, unable to find the part?
Its time to move on and get a new Casablanca ceiling fan.